Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

Best. Game. Ever.

Man, whoever worked on this game is probably a team of incredibly handsome gentlemen.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
AethosGames responds:

The only people who would know that are... STALKERS!!! >:C

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Hey Frozy!

Lookin good! I much enjoyed it :)

zOMGies 2 zOMGies 2

Coooool

I realized i didn't review this yet! So i had to come back and here i am!

Excellent game dude, I really enjoyed it! Couldn't get too far tho, this one's way harder than the first :P

Now where's mah Penguinz?!

Jimp responds:

Cheers bro!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Oh snap!

That's awesome mang, a sexy little package of a game, not too long or too short, and building the tutorial into the intro of the game was good too. I hate seeing those splash screens of "this is how you play" or stupid guided tutorials.

Now make something else, i look forward to your future projects!

Dravalanche Dravalanche

Great job guys!

I liked the premise and it was a pretty solid game. The dragon was a bit easy and the game itself was rather straightforward. Considering it was part of a 72 hour game jam, what impressed me more was that it was very complete. With lots of the other Jam games, including mine, you can see that there are incomplete pieces missing. This one feels pretty solid and put together.

Good stuff :)

Icy Cave of Frustration Icy Cave of Frustration

I can't get past like....lvl 5ish

Man, this game is hard. It's pretty sweet though, i love the concept! Nice job guys!

tomdeaap responds:

I love luis! ( the janitor one )

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

I did like it, a lot!

A game that keeps me playing until I finish it is a good game in my book, it was on the easy side but still very cool. Great job!

Bloons 2 Bloons 2

Epicc

I have a history with all bloons games, i used to work at a theater and we'd pass the time by playing this on the upstairs computer. The people at that theater will shit a brick when i show them this XD

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

I love you pox!

Best game ever, hands down :P

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

I think the part that killed me..

was denny's place! I shoulda figured that's where'd they keep the little fucker.

AWESOME game guys! I love it!